Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Retired Again!

Yeah! I am retired once again! Phillip came back to work yesterday and I could not be any happier. The kids only have this week left and then they are out of school for 2 weeks. I have so much to get done. I made the mistake on Friday of calling the Hannah Home for a pick up this Friday. So Friday night go went into clean out mode. I cleaned my bedroom and closet and got about 6 bags for HH. If you know me you know that I hate to clean! Saturday I started in the bathroom and worked my way into Alyssa's closet. I still have to finish laundry and the hall bathroom but my house has not been this clean in forever! I love it though. Every time I walk into my bedroom I say to myself that I am going to keep it this clean all the time! I am sure that really won't happen but I am going to try. We took the kids to my dad's church on Sunday evening for the Christmas program. Brandon, Patti and Bryanna came too! Landon and Bryanna tried hard but I think the old lady behind us was mad. About 20 minutes into the program she brought the kids activity books. They already had some and could care less about them. They just wanted to stand and clap and sing and ask for more candy! So today Jennifer was going to come over and wrap presents with me. I had to get started! She was not able to come but I still got most of our families stuff wrapped. Now hopefully tomorrow I can get all of the kids stuff done. The kids parties are on Thursday so I am on the final count down. Joe is gone to the hunting club for the night so I guess I am on my own! Ok so I am off to get Alyssa from the bus and hope she doesn't have any homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment