Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let it snow!

Let me start by saying I am so excited that they are calling for snow tomorrow!!! Now let me run through the check list. Bread, milk and peanut butter -check, gas for the generator - check, snow suits for the kids and me - check. Looks like we are ready. I actually went to the store on Monday when they first started really talking about snow so I could avoid the crowd of people. Joe went to the gas station yesterday and got 27 gallons of gas. We can't go without power. For one the National Championship game comes on tomorrow night and the Lime Creek Gang would die if they didn't get to watch. When Alyssa got home from school today she informed me that there would not be school tomorrow. I got excited and drug the kids out to Academy. When I got there they didn't have any toddler size snow gear. Alyssa tried on the large and it fit perfect. When I went out to get her the XL someone had put a 3T on the empty rack. I scooped it up and tried it on Landon. I barely fits him but it will do. I also bought a snow suit. Hopefully we will all be warm. Joe thinks we are crazy. Danny will be out of town so I have told my mother that she has to come and stay with us. I don't want her home alone especially if we lose power. I just hope that I have not gone through all of this for nothing. So let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment