Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Brand New Year

What will this new year bring? I hope it does bring some change in my life. I hate to say I am going to do this in the new year or that. I hate putting that pressure on myself and then fail. One thing I want to do is be more organized. I have to be. I miss stuff all the time. I never used to be this way. I think I was more productive when I worked! I need to make out a schedule of what to do on what days. Hopefully that will help. The most important this is I want to be a better mother and wife this year. I feel like I do pretty good at the wife thing. I have just been struggling this year with Lulabelle. Twelve sure is a tough age. I have to have more patience with her and show her how much I love her more often. Now is such an important age that I don't want to mess up now. My family means the world to me! I have to remember that in giving my time to others. I am tired of putting so much effort in to people who only use me. That will change this year for sure! So here is to a happy 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Have you found your change with this new year?
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete