Monday, September 21, 2009

So I am going to try this again!

So I am going to try the whole blogging thing again. I didn't do so great the first time around so I am hoping I do better this time! Summer was very busy for us and I am finally adjusted to the kids being back in school. Landon is in school 3 days a week this year so I decided to start working up at the shop one day a week. I am also helping coach Alyssa's cheerleading squad this year. Dear Lord help me! I try to have patience but some of those girls attitude can really test you! I just don't remember being so disrespectful at that age or ever for that matter! Well I am going to go for now. Mercedes had Addison last week and I have been sick so I have not gotten to hold her and I am feeling better so I can't wait to swaddle the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment