Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Old Joe

Like I have said before I have the best husband in the world! I am now sure that everyone knows this because they constantly call him for favors! If someone needs money, parts, tools, a ride because they broke down or a paint job for free they come a calling. It is not that I mind helping people out because I don't. I like to think I do it often myself but enough is enough! If you borrow it pay it back or return it! If he helps you fix your car remember him when he needs help! He is always doing things for others but others never help him. His problem is he can't say NO! I have been wondering how I could teach him this. Do you think I could teach him like a dog? I could put a shock collar on him and every time the phone rings I could shock him. Sounds like fun to me but I don't think it would work. I guess in short I just want people to treat him with the respect that he treats them with. Ok so enough complaining. I will think happy thoughts for tomorrows blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment